Hozelock Aquaforce 12000 - 1585A Filter & Watercourse 240V Pump - LATEST MODEL
Solids handling, for filtration, waterfalls and watercourses. Has additional, variable inflow, satellite inlet facility. 3 year warranty.
ONLY 130W for 12000L/hr. Replaces Hozelock Titan 12000 - 1457
Fresh water use only. NOT SUITABLE FOR BORE OR SALT WATER.
Innovation and design of pond equipment in UK since 1981
The Hozelock Aquaforce 12000-1585A is perfect as a low maintenance pump for a large pond waterfall or flowing creek.
- Fresh water use only. NOT SUITABLE FOR BORE OR SALT WATER.
- Vortex impeller, solids handling pump.
- Reduced running costs with new low energy consumption technology ONLY 130W FOR 12000L/H PERFORMANCE
- The uniquely designed suit case style 2-layered strainer cage allows easy carrying and tool-free disassembly when required
- The strainer allows for either 2mm or 10mm particle size to pass through. The 2mm gives protection to very small fish & wildlife
- Extremely quiet heavy duty asynchronous motor with 10mm diameter ceramic shaft, bearings & thrust washer
- Swivel ball outlet with step-down outlet sizes 3/4"BSP male, 25mm, 32mm & 40mm. 1/ 1/2"BSP male threaded pump outlet
- Additional flow controllable inlet with 1 1/2"BSP male thread along with step-down inlet sizes 25mm, 32mm, 40mm. A threaded cap is supplied if the inlet is not required. This additional inlet allows:
1. The use of a satellite strainer connected by tubing at the other end of the pond. The controller can be adjusted to allow some water to come through the satellite strainer and the balance through the pump strainer.
2. The use of a skimmer-box satellite strainer as an additional controlled inlet.
3. Cap it off with the supplied screw cap to then use the pump's strainer cage as the sole inlet
- Can also be used externally in an inline flooded suction installation
- AUTOMATIC CUT-OUT - To help ensure your pump’s long life and to prevent damage, it is fitted with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Pump motor model no: 97334-000 (Replaces previous 97106-000)
- Max Flow: 12000L/hr
- Max Head: 5.0m
- Flow at 1m: 10500L/hr
- Will give a creek watercourse flow of approximately 950mm wide (8500L/hr) pumped to a 2.0m height above the pond water surface
- Cable Length: 10m Power
- Consumption & Voltage: 130W 240V
- Attachments: 2 x Stepped hose tails (3/4"BSP male, 25, 32 & 40mm)
- Suggested tubing diameter: 40mm (see tubing below)
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 335x280x145mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
3 year warranty (including impeller from Rock Around the Block)
Do you need Spiral ribbed tubing, Hose Clamps and Tube fittings? - click the link.