Geotextile Nonwoven Underlay Propex AS 501 (170gsm) sold per m off the 4m width
A high quality lightweight (170g/m2) polypropylene underlay fabric. Good abrasion resistance.
Purchase in a continuous length, cut-off-the-roll, down to 0.1m increments. Also sold as discounted roll quantities.
See our full range of Propex Geotextile Underlays in full 200m and 115m rolls or cut-to-length quantities
Propex AS-501 Nonwoven Geotextile Underlay Fabric - sold here per metre, cut in continuous length off the roll. You can purchase down to 0.1m increments on our company website.
Also sold as discounted 200m Rolls x 4m wide and 200m Rolls x 2m wide or view our full range of underlay which includes full rolls of 170g/m2 & 272g/m2 Nonwoven Geotextile Underlay.
Features & information:
- We suggest that for pond liner applications that this Propex AS501 grade is used as an underlay to give a clean worksite & some protection, but mostly to prevent the contamination by dust & sand of seaming & detailing processes. It is not meant for protection against hard sharp aggregate. In that case use Propex grade AS 801.
- Grab tensile strength: 780N
- Mass: 170g/m2
- Product Conformance to Strength Specification: Class B
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Will continue to cushion & protect Firestone EPDM geomembrane pond liner for years.
In most pond applications underlay is not necessary. Simply avoid the exposure of sharp hard objects & cover stony aggregate with sand or old carpet.
Specifications: Propex Geotextile Underlay is made from virgin polypropylene staple fibres, non woven, needled punched
- This product complies with Australian & New Zealand Highway Specifications. RMS(NSW) - R63, DTMR(QLD) - MRTS27, NZTA - F/7
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standard DS/EN ISO 9001
If you need assistance ring for expert advice on 1 three hundred 733 double 1 3