Aqualux Brass Matt Black Powder Coated 12V-24V Inground Spiked Hooded Spot Light AQL-503-BK-M
One of our most popular lights. Strong construction. Inconspicuous in the cottage garden for lighting upwards into trees & shrubs.
LED or Halogen drop-in bulb option - please select.
Consider the 24V MultiVoltage LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs on 24V with 3.3mm² cable
One of our most popular lights. Heavy larger solid cast brass matt black powder coated spot light for illuminating features and trees.
Consider our latest technology MultiVoltage 24V - 12V AC or DC 4W LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs when powered by 24V using our thin 3.3mm² Low Voltage cable
- You will need to connect this low voltage light fitting to Low Voltage cable and 12V or 24V Transformer
- Rugged construction designed for optimal outdoor performance - no corrosion of the light body by the sea.
- Pressure die-cast brass with durable matt black powder coated finish.
- 180mm long solid brass spike (matt black powder coated)
- Rubber sealed.
- Glass lens.
- IP66 Rated.
- Quality ceramic sprung lamp holder.
- Cable length (Fly lead)- 2-core silicon/teflon rubber round cable approx 1000mm long.
- LED or halogen MR16 GU5.3 bulb drop-in option. LED bulb must not exceed 42mm length (not including pins).
- Maximum 35W Halogen bulb rating. 50W Halogen bulbs are not permitted.
- Dimensions: Total length 380mm, includes 200mm long spike.
For Aqualux 24V/12V Voltage Drop Calculator regarding cable sizing & distance, click link
Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturing fault warranty.
Manufacturer: Telectran Aqualux