Aqualux Brass 12V-24V Inground Spiked Hooded Spot Light - AQL-503-BR-M
Very popular heavy large cast brass spot light for illuminating features and trees.
LED or Halogen drop-in bulb option - please select.
Consider the 24V MultiVoltage LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs on 24V with 3.3mm² cable
The LED or halogen bulb drop-in version of one of the popular Aqualux Phoenix range. Heavy larger cast brass spot light for illuminating features and trees. Perfect in more rustic or traditional garden settings, the solid brass construction suits applications near coastal areas or where stainless steel would stand out unnaturally.
Consider our latest technology MultiVoltage 24V - 12V AC or DC 4W LED globe advantage. Lower Wattage - very long cable runs when powered by 24V using thin 3.3mm² cable
- You will need to connect this low voltage light fitting to Low Voltage cable and 12V or 24V Transformer
- Ages like an old brass garden tap.
- Rugged construction designed for optimal outdoor performance - better than stainless steel by the sea.
- Pressure die-cast brass.
- Rubber sealed.
- Glass lens.
- IP66 Rated.
- Quality ceramic sprung lamp holder.
- Cable length (Fly lead)- 2-core silicon/teflon rubber round cable approx 1000mm long.
- LED or halogen MR16 GU5.3 bulb drop-in option. LED bulb must not exceed 42mm length (not including pins).
- Maximum 35W Halogen bulb rating. 50W Halogen bulbs are not permitted.
- Dimensions: Total length 380mm, includes 205mm long spike.
For Aqualux 24V/12V Voltage Drop Calculator regarding cable sizing & distance, click link
Warranty: 3 year limited manufacturing fault warranty.
Manufacturer: Telectran Aqualux